Sunday, October 15, 2006

I luff you...I lurve you...I loave you


So, yeah, I'm engaged.....Wow. I recently spent an hour or more typing a cute little piece about how Chas proposed and DELETED it by mistake. So, this is the abridged version. I guess it's good so I can spare you the romanticism. Ok, so, I am in love (well, for almost 2 years now), he gave me a ring last night and we are blissful. It feels a bit like I am wearing someone else's hand right now. I haven't worn a ring in years. Obviously, this one is far more significant and meaningful than any jewelry I have worn or will ever wear again. I am thrilled and also terrified about the "big day" only because I don't deal well with crowds. I'll have to get over that. The date and all that is TBD. We want to enjoy the "early days" of being pre-married, I guess you could say. I think I have several people to thank for meeting Chas. It's a bit of a six degrees of separation of sorts. Ok, here goes. I'd like to thank Kerry for helping me get a job at Noof and thus meeting Rebecca who introduced me to Steve who then took me as a friend to a random Christmas party in Manitou Springs and thus introduced me to Chas while standing outside for a smoke....that's only four degrees, but still, thank you for introducing us. Who knew?!

2 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

Congrats Trish, he is a good kid! I only met him that one night last Christmas, but he made my whole holiday season.


When he proposed did he say...
"I am a cashew, lets do this!!"


see ya

Tim Doo
kansas city

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Trish said...

Awww, TIM! Carrie must have forwarded this. nice! Actually, he did say that, who knew? Nah, he was a bit more "serious". Good to hear from you!

8:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home