Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This week in review

American Idol never ceases to amaze me with humiliating people. But then again, they kinda signed up for that themselves. "Other door" is my new catch phrase.

NASA suddenly stands for "crazy" rather than every little boy or girl's dream job. That lady was wearing a NASA issued "diaper". UH, strange in itself. NASA issued a statement saying they should "tighten" their screening process. Yeah? You think?

I managed to do my taxes without procrastinating. It's kinda nice not having dependents, many "assets" and deductions, for now anyway. Go me.

I found a new mole on my scalp. Why on the scalp? I can only imagine if I decided to shave my head suddenly and hadn't noticed this. OUCH. CRINGE.

Chas and I finally finished the last of my birthday cake and we are officially never eating cake again.

Today show did almost an entire show about the Anna Nicole Smith death. I am not heartless, but that poor woman seemed like she wanted to die. I don't see the mystery. I would probably have overdosed too with a life like she had.

Until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home