Saturday, December 30, 2006

Finally got out of the house today






Chas and I took Jax for a run this afternoon and shot video with our camera. It's amazing that our new digi-camera can take up to 1.5 hours of video. I am trying to figure out how to link video..not extremely sure I can do it here. But here's what today looked like. It was beautiful. I have so much still to read about with our new camera..so these are just little experiments. I personally like the Jax action shots. For those of you out-of-towners, the mountain shown here is Pikes Peak behind our house...quite an amazing view. We almost always can see storms brewing on top and the panoramic view while I have my morning coffee is spectacular. I am not sure I could ever leave Colorado when I am reminded what is in my backyard (well, aside from the conservatives lurking, but that's another subject).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home