Friday, December 08, 2006

Funny thing I saw today

Well, I found it amusing. I was running errands around town on my day off today and I found myself behind this woman, chain-smoking in a mini-van without a clue about the speed-limit and apparently, how to make a turn. She's trying to make a sharp right onto Platte Street only she doesn't realize she's teetering on the curb as she proceeds with the green light and her bumper slams down onto the curb. I hear the loud crunch and hear her exclaim "fucking curb" since her window is down from the Capri Light she has dangling from her lower lip. Funny she should blame the curb. Oh, and to typify this "what an idiot" moment, I glance down at her bumper and what a shock, she has a Bush-Cheney '04 sticker.

I guess one bad turn deserves another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home