Saturday, April 07, 2007

Random thoughts

Today was a good day to veg out and watch a Scrubs marathon since the world is covered in ice. However, I think I spent the first half of one episode convincing Chas that he doesn't resemble Zach Braff and why.

Chas and I are starting our adult Dodgeball games next week. I must admit, I haven't touched a dodgeball since probably 5th grade and I am kinda nervous. Our team is called "the Ocho" which was fairly clever if you ask me. I just hope I don't have bruised thighs after this week.

I don't get this "Universe of Sanjaya". I think his cult following is just as disturbing as his creepy smile and bad hair.

I watched The Good Shepard with Matt Damon. Not impressed at all. A movie about the CIA should not put me to sleep.

Babel, excellent movie. Rent it.

I really really hate the "We're not the jet-set, were the old Cheverolet-set" commercials. Almost as much as the "I'm thinking of a number...." guy from the free credit report commercial. Thank god for Tivo, but sometimes, you just have to suffer through.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Okay, I can understand the whole Sanjaya still not getting voted off since there's probably a pretty high percentage of teenage girls voting on this thing, right? But I just don't understand how he's not even been in the bottom three yet!?!

Also, I'm bummed to hear that Good Shephard wasn't good...I kinda love Matt Damon! Did you see the Departed? I loved that one...

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home