Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hangover no. 6546 (approx.)


Yeah, some day, I'll get it. Mixing whites and reds plus champagne will hurt you. No, really?! Exactly what I tell myself every time I do it. Chas refuses to sit next to me because a harmelss wine tasting party turned my tongue to a proverbial liquor drenched runway for funk. As my friend Simon once said, "who crawled in my mouth and laid carpet?" It was a great party, for sure. Chas and I even woke up at 6:23am and decided it was a good time to watch CSI and then go to breakfast with all the god fearing people of Colorado Springs in their Sunday "best". I looked around wondering if they could smell my evil ways. Sure enough, they could. I was not only wearing last night's clothes, but also chiming on about "did I embarrass myself last night?". "No, you were fine, sweetheart" Chas reassured me. Whew! Post drinking anxiety coupled with euphoria just never ceases to amaze me. I giggle and then frown wondering if I should offer an apology for any opinions I decided to share. Oh well...tis the season. I wonder if this pumpkin over there can feel my pain. C'est l vie. Time to finish my eggs and bacon. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home