Thursday, November 16, 2006

WTF? A few thoughts to summarize this week.

The new VW's come with a built in guitar amp? ok...random. I do give them credit for using Christopher Guest, original member of Spinal Tap, to stand on a Jetta. The concept is still kinda stupid.

Jim/Pam sexual tension reaches new, uncomfortable heights on The Office....I mean, COOOOOOOOME OOOOOON. I am so tired of the unrequitted love theme on TV.

I have now watched a season of Dancing with the Stars to completion. I've reached a new pathetic low.

I resurrected George Michael from the archives. I feel old and slightly ashamed I burned his discography. "Fast Love" is a good driving song though.

I went to Starbucks this morning and being lazy, I wore my plaid pj's and of course, it was packed with people. I sheepishly ordered my Venti House and left, feeling like a sloth.

Stampedes and riots over Playstation 3? I mean, COOOOOME OOOOOON. I guess I can see standing in line if your intention is to buy it and turn around on eBay to make a profit, but 600 bucks? and what's worse, the people they show in line are not people I would think could afford it anyway. Probably judgmental, but it's just true.

Tornado rips through a trailer park in Columbus County, South Carolina. Shocker.

Yes, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are typing the knot, who cares. Apparently, Scientology weddings include a variety of ceremonies. They happened to choose the "double ring" ceremony where the man promises the woman certain "frills" like "a pan, a comb and perhaps a cat". How generous for a millionaire. How chauvenistic. Just fucking weird. The woman is "reminded" that "men often forget their promises". Nice.....Does she need reminding that this is Tom's 3rd marriage? Enough said.

Perverted Justice on Dateline nabs another batch of CLUELESS pediphiles. Listen guys, um, unless you've been trapped under a heavy piece of furniture for a year, you couldn't possibly have missed these segments where they trick perverts on a nationally known network! Do you own a TV? You are unbelievably, fucking dumb. They even use the SAME decoy "13-year-old girl"....helllooooooo. One guy says he was just curious if she liked anal sex. What are you doing? a survey? Pathetic. Sick. All of the above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home